Are you considering a degree in the culinary arts?
Maybe you’ve considered being a professional chef and running a high-class restaurant or resort kitchen? In case you have, you can find the training classes you need to have to get up and running at one of these nice jobs through registering at a good culinary school.
Each of these good culinary schools provide the knowledgeable, practiced instructors and up-to-date learning kitchens to give you the knowledge and techniques essential to turn into a entry-level chef, baking specialist or catering planner.
And in case you see yourself one day supervising a restaurant or resort as opposed to preparing dishes in the kitchen, a number of these schools present degree programs in restaurant administration.
Courses are often presented by reputable, well-trained and professional chefs. And courses are presented in conventional restaurant-like cooking areas.
Several of the conventional course topics may include standard culinary technique development, grilling, baking, dessert making, beverages, menu planning, kitchen management, food science, food purchasing and management.
Other than a few universities that present a full, four-year Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management, the large majority of degree programs is actually accomplished in well under two years.
Almost all schools maintain intern programs with local restaurants where you can achieve real job experience, plus nearly all feature individualized career placement recommendations for you when you are about to graduate.
Invest one minute and view a couple of the fine institutions and courses in your location. Search for a program in your city or online and take a look at the achievable job prospects in your state.
Type in your zip code in the search box below. See these good options:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Culinary Arts
- Baking & Pastry Arts
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Culinary Arts
- Pastry Arts
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
You don’t have to end up in this career field. You could check out animation information for your state.