Do you have a passion for cooking?
You might have thought about becoming a expert chef and being in charge of a special restaurant or resort kitchen? If you have, you might find the classes you will need to get moving at one of those ideal jobs by applying at a regional cook training school.
Many of these proven culinary colleges have expert, veteran trainers and resources to provide you the skill sets essential to help you be a entry-level chef, baker or catering planner.
Or in case you see yourself one day administering a restaurant or hotel rather than working right in the kitchen, different colleges offer degree programs in restaurant operations and management.
Instructional sessions are traditionally taught by respected, industry-trained and working chefs. And training is offered in professional restaurant-quality kitchens.
Several of the basic class topics will include fundamental culinary skill development, grilling, baking, dessert making, beverages, food safety, kitchen etiquette, catering, business operations and management.
Aside from a number of schools which provide a four-year Bachelor Diploma in Restaurant and Hotel Management, most the training is actually completed in less than two years.
Nearly all schools have intern programs so pupils can generate real work experience, and generally all provide customized career placement aid for you as you graduate.
Use a minute to check one or two of the good schools and classes near your city. Pick a training course in your area and compare the attainable career opportunities in your area.
Key in your zip code into the research box just below. Take a look at these options:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
There are other career options, such as classes in animation.