Do you just love to cook?
Maybe you’ve thought about being a successful chef and managing a great restaurant or pastry shop? If this sounds like you, you should know that you can get the instruction you really need to get established at one of these nice jobs through applying at a good cooking school.
Each of these established cooking colleges utilize skilled, qualified teachers and up-to-date learning kitchens to provide you the knowledge required in order to develop into a chef, baking specialist or caterer.
Or if you would instead rather be overseeing a restaurant or resort instead of actually working in the commercial kitchen, some universities and other schools deliver degrees in restaurant operations and management.
Courses are regularly taught by highly regarded, industry-trained and working chefs. Plus classes are delivered in conventional restaurant-quality cooking areas.
A number of the conventional class topics may include all purpose cooking technique development, grilling, baking, dessert making, garnishments, menu planning, kitchen safety, food science, food purchasing and restaurant management.
With the exception of the universities which deliver a full, four-year undergraduate Diploma in Hospitality Management, most degree programs will be concluded in under a year or two.
Almost all these schools offer intern programs with local restaurants so pupils can acquire real job experience, plus the vast majority feature personalized career placement aid for you after you graduate graduate.
Invest a minute and look at a few of the affordable colleges and training programs near your location. Pick a training course in your city or online and scan the available job options in your area.
Type in your zip code into the database search box just below. Check out these schools:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Service Sector Management (MS)
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Want some other career options? Earn a diploma in animation.