Would a career in the culinary arts be something that interests you?
Have you ever thought about becoming a professional chef and managing a good restaurant or catering business? In case you have, you can enroll for the classes you will need to get moving at one of these cool jobs through applying at a top culinary arts school.
Many of these good culinary colleges have expert, experienced instructors and fully equipped kitchens to train you the knowledge and techniques needed to be a entry-level chef, baking specialist or caterer.
Or in case you would rather be administering a restaurant or nightclub and not working in the restaurant kitchen, quite a few schools also offer diploma programs in hospitality operations and management.
Courses are usually taught by trusted, highly-skilled and veteran chefs. And classes are offered in commercial restaurant-replica cooking areas.
A couple of the usual class subjects include all purpose culinary technique development, baking, grilling, pastry making, garnishing, food safety, kitchen etiquette, food science, business operations and restaurant management.
Apart from a number of schools which have a four-year Bachelor’s Diploma in Restaurant and Hotel Management, the vast majority of programs is frequently accomplished in less than a year or two.
The majority of these specialty schools provide internships where learners can experience real job experience, plus almost all provide individualized career placement support for you after you graduate graduate.
Use one minute and view a few of the affordable schools and classes that have students in your town. Search for a training program in your town and explore the potential career opportunities in your state.
Type in your zip code in the search box below. Consider these choices:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Take a look at more degree alternatives and school programs in Connecticut.