Have you been considering starting a career in the culinary arts?
Have you thought about being a successful chef and running a great restaurant or resort kitchen? In case you have, you should know that you can get the education you need to get up and running at one of these cool jobs through signing up at a nearby chef training college.
Each of these affordable culinary schools have the expert, seasoned teachers and fully equipped kitchens to show you the knowledge and skills needed to be able to be a entry-level chef, baker or food caterer.
Or in case you see yourself managing a restaurant or nightclub as opposed to actually working in a kitchen, several colleges also offer diploma programs in hospitality operations and management.
Sessions are regularly presented by reputable, knowledgeable and currently working chefs. And classes are delivered in professional restaurant-replica cooking areas.
A number of the usual class subjects will include basic cooking technique development, baking, grilling, pastry making, beverages, food safety, kitchen etiquette, health codes, food purchasing and kitchen budgeting.
With the exception of the schools which present a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Administration, many the training is finished in under two years.
Most schools offer internships so learners can end up with real-world experience, and a good number have custom career placement aid for you when you are about to graduate.
Invest a minute to go look at a couple of the fine schools and classes that have students in your city. Uncover a program in your town or online and take a look at the available career choices in your state.
Type in your zip code into our database search box below. Here are today’s choices:
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Art of Cooking (AS)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- Culinary Arts Level 1 (C)
- And more...
- Culinary Arts
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
Most students have other good degree alternatives – http://computeranimationeducation.com