Are you interested in a culinary arts career?
Perhaps you have thought about being a professional chef and working at a nice restaurant or resort kitchen? In case you have, you can obtain the proper training you need to have to get moving at one of these ideal jobs through registering at a nearby culinary college.
Each of these well-known culinary arts colleges have skilled, seasoned course instructors and fully equipped kitchens to provide you the knowledge and skills needed to be able to be a entry-level chef, baker or catering planner.
And in case you would rather be administering a restaurant or bar and not actually working in the commercial kitchen, several of these colleges deliver degrees in restaurant or hospitality operations and management.
Instructional classes are commonly lead by legitimate, knowledgeable and professional chefs. And courses are presented in professional industry-standard kitchen areas.
A portion of the standard course subjects include all purpose cooking skill development, baking, grilling, dessert making, beverages, food safety, kitchen procedures, food science, food purchasing and kitchen budgeting.
With the exception of a number of colleges which deliver a comprehensive Bachelor Degree in Restaurant and Hotel Management, the majority of diploma programs is accomplished in well under a year or two.
Nearly all these specialty schools put together internships with local restaurants where pupils can pick up real-world experience, and generally all maintain customized career placement help for you when you graduate.
Use a minute and consider some of the prime schools and classes that have students in your region. Uncover a training course close to you and compare the prospective career options in your area.
Put in your zip code into our search box down below. Schools in this category:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
HI students have other education options, see HI choices.