Are you interested in becoming a professional chef?
You might have thought about being a expert chef and being in charge of a fancy restaurant or resort kitchen? If you’ve felt this way, you should know that you can get the schooling you will need to get set up at one of those terrific jobs by applying at a nearby chef training school.
These proven culinary schools have knowledgeable, seasoned teachers and fully equipped kitchens to teach you the knowledge and techniques essential in order to be a entry-level chef, baking specialist or catering planner.
And in case you see yourself managing a restaurant or bar instead of working in the kitchen, quite a few schools deliver degrees in hospitality management.
Classes are traditionally lead by respected, knowledgeable and currently working chefs. And they are offered in professional restaurant-quality kitchens.
Several of the customary class subjects include all purpose cooking technique development, grilling, baking, pastry making, garnishing, food safety, kitchen safety, health codes, food purchasing and management.
With the exception of a number of colleges that feature a full, four-year Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management, most degree programs will be completed in well under a year or two.
Almost all schools put together intern programs so learners can develop real job experience, and almost all offer personal career placement help and advice for you after you graduate graduate.
Spend a minute and see a few of the prime institutions and courses accept students in your location. Look for a training course in your town and view the available job chances in your state.
Key in your zip code in our search box just below. A few local and online options:
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Art of Cooking (AS)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- Culinary Arts Level 1 (C)
- And more...
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Associate of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate of Science in Event Management and Tourism
- And more...
IN students can have other career alternatives and other options.