Are you thinking about starting a career in the culinary arts?
Ever thought about being a skilled chef and managing a nice restaurant or catering business? If this sounds like you, you can enroll for the schooling you need to get established at one of those good jobs through enrolling at a good and affordable culinary school.
Most of these established culinary arts schools provide expert, qualified instructors and resources to give you the techniques essential to help you turn into a chef, baker or catering planner.
Or in case you see yourself one day managing a restaurant or nightclub instead of working right in a kitchen, a number of these schools also offer diploma programs in hospitality administration.
Classes are usually lead by reputable, highly-skilled and veteran chefs. And classes are offered in conventional restaurant-quality kitchen areas.
A portion of the basic class topics may include basic cooking skill development, grilling, baking, pastry making, wine and beverages, menu planning, kitchen safety, food science, food purchasing and restaurant management.
Except for a few colleges that feature a comprehensive Bachelor’s Diploma in Restaurant and Hotel Management, most diploma programs will be achieved in less than two years.
The majority of schools provide intern programs with local restaurants so pupils can receive real-world experience, and just about all maintain individualized career placement support for you when you graduate.
Use one minute to have a look at a couple of the good colleges and training programs that have students in your region. Look for a program in your city or online and browse the achievable job options in your state.
Put in your zip code in the database search box down below. Check out some options
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
LA students can check out more career training, check it out.