Being a professional chef can be a good career, but is it right for you?
Have you ever thought about being a master chef and running a high quality restaurant or cafe? If this sounds like you, you can get yourself the instruction you have to have to get moving at one of these great jobs by registering at a nearby culinary institution.
Each of these affordable culinary arts colleges provide qualified, seasoned teachers and up-to-date learning kitchens to train you the skills essential to turn into a entry-level chef, baker or catering planner.
And in case you see yourself one day taking care of a restaurant or bar rather than working in the kitchen, a few universities and other schools also provide degrees in restaurant or hospitality administration.
Courses are commonly lead by highly regarded, highly-skilled and working chefs. And classes are delivered in commercial restaurant-replica kitchen areas.
Some of the usual class subjects will include fundamental cooking skill development, baking, grilling, pastry making, wine and beverages, food safety, kitchen safety, catering, business operations and management.
Except for the schools which offer a full, four-year Bachelor Diploma in Hospitality Management, most programs can be completed in less than two years.
Some schools maintain internships with local restaurants so learners can receive real job experience, and the vast majority maintain customized career placement guidance for you as you graduate.
Spend a minute to see a couple of the top institutions and training programs inside your city. Find out a training curriculum close to you and explore the potential career opportunities in your state.
Place in your zip code in our database search box just below. Schools in Maryland or online:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
MD students have more education options – look into MD options.