Could you see yourself working as a professional chef?
Maybe you’ve considered being a master chef and running a high quality restaurant or catering business? If you have, you can get the schooling you need to have to get going at one of these ideal jobs by registering at a top, yet affordable, cook training school.
Each of these recognized culinary arts schools hire skilled, practiced trainers and restaurant-quality kitchens to give you the techniques necessary for you to be a entry-level chef, baking specialist or catering planner.
Or if you would rather be running a restaurant or hotel and not working in a restaurant kitchen, various universities and other schools offer diploma programs in restaurant or hospitality administration.
All courses are typically lead by reputable, industry-trained and professional chefs. And classes are presented in commercial restaurant-replica kitchens.
A portion of the customary course topics may include standard cooking skill development, grilling, baking, pastry making, wine and spirits, menu planning, kitchen management, health codes, food purchasing and management.
Except for some universities that present a full, four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Restaurant and Hotel Management, most diploma programs will be achieved in less than two years.
Almost all these specialty schools provide intern programs with local restaurants so learners can experience real job experience, plus virtually all include personalized career placement advice for you as you graduate.
Spend a minute and check into a few of the good schools and courses that have students in your location. Pick a program in your city or online and compare the potential career chances in your state.
Put in your zip code into the database search box down below. Options for Massachusetts students:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Culinary Arts
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
You might want to look at other education alternatives in Boston. Browse engine mechanic education in MA.