Do you think you would match well with a career as a professional chef?
Perhaps you have thought of being a skilled chef and being in charge of a special restaurant or cafe? If you have, you can quickly begin the instruction you really need to get going at one of those ideal jobs through registering at a nearby culinary college.
These established culinary schools have the skilled, veteran course instructors and resources to give you the skills required to be able to turn into a chef, baking specialist or caterer.
And in case you see yourself one day taking care of a restaurant or bar and not working right in a commercial kitchen, a number of universities and other schools host programs in hospitality management.
All classes are mostly presented by respected, well-trained and currently working chefs. Plus courses are presented in conventional restaurant-quality cooking areas.
Some of the regular class subjects will include standard cooking skill development, grilling, baking, pastry making, garnishments, food safety, kitchen etiquette, catering, business operations and restaurant management.
Besides a few colleges which deliver a full, four-year undergraduate Diploma in Hospitality Administration, most programs is achieved in under a year or two.
Almost all these schools provide intern programs with local restaurants where you can get real-world experience, and the vast majority offer individual career placement assistance for you before and after you graduate.
Use a minute and have a look at a few of the prime colleges and classes within your area. Uncover a program near you and browse the prospective career choices in your area.
Place in your zip code into our search box just below. Here is our current list:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
Detroit students have plenty of other education choices. Engine maintenance training in MI.