Are you thinking about earning a culinary degree?
You might have considered being a successful chef and managing a fancy restaurant or pastry shop? If this sounds like you, you can receive the schooling you need to have to get set up at one of these terrific jobs through enrolling at a good culinary arts college.
Many of these proven cooking schools utilize trained, seasoned trainers and resources to teach you the knowledge and techniques needed for you to develop into a chef, baking specialist or food caterer.
And in case you see yourself one day administering a restaurant or bar and not working right in a kitchen, several universities and other schools deliver degrees in restaurant or hospitality operations and management.
Instructional sessions are usually presented by highly regarded, industry-trained and currently working chefs. Plus training is offered in commercial industry-standard cooking areas.
A number of the ordinary course topics include general culinary technique development, baking, grilling, dessert making, garnishing, menu planning, kitchen management, health codes, food purchasing and restaurant management.
Except for the colleges that provide a full, four-year Bachelor Diploma in Hospitality Management, most the training will be finished in less than a year or two.
Most these schools put together internships with local restaurants where pupils can benefit from real work experience, and most offer private career placement guidance for you as you graduate.
Take one minute to look into some of the leading colleges and instruction close to your location. Find a training program in your town or online and browse the potential career options in your state.
Place in your zip code in our research box just below. Look through these schools:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
St Louis residents can see other education and career choices and mechanic diplomas in MO.