Have you considered going to school to become a professional chef?
Maybe you’ve considered being a professional chef and running a nice restaurant or cafe? If you have, you can receive the schooling you will want to get started at one of these cool jobs through signing up at a regional cooking school.
Each of these tested cooking schools have the expert, practiced trainers and restaurant-quality kitchens to provide you the knowledge and skills required to be a beginning chef, baking specialist or catering planner.
And in case you would rather be supervising a restaurant or resort instead of working in the kitchen, quite a few colleges deliver diploma programs in hospitality administration.
All classes are generally presented by legitimate, well-trained and professional chefs. And courses are presented in professional restaurant-quality kitchens.
A number of the ordinary class subjects include general culinary skill development, grilling, baking, dessert making, garnishing, menu planning, kitchen management, catering, food purchasing and management.
Except for some universities that feature a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, the majority of the training may be concluded in under two years.
Almost all these specialty schools maintain intern programs so pupils can obtain real job experience, and nearly all feature individual career placement assistance for you when you graduate.
Invest a minute to browse some of the good schools and classes that have students in your city. Discover a training curriculum in your area and compare the achievable job chances in your area.
Key in your zip code in our database search box down below. Start with this list:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Cooking isn’t the only field you can go into. There are other options. See other RI schools.