The culinary arts is a great career field. Is it right for you?
Maybe you’ve thought of becoming a master chef and managing a high quality restaurant or resort kitchen? If you’ve felt this way, you can receive the schooling you need to have to get started at one of those terrific jobs through applying at a regional cooking college.
Many of these affordable culinary schools employ skilled, qualified course instructors and resources to teach you the skill sets necessary for you to turn into a entry-level chef, baking specialist or catering planner.
Or in case you would rather be running a restaurant or nightclub as opposed to working right in the restaurant kitchen, different schools provide programs in restaurant or hospitality administration.
Courses are generally taught by reputable, well-trained and currently working chefs. Plus training is presented in professional industry-standard kitchens.
Examples of the usual class subjects will include basic culinary technique development, baking, grilling, dessert making, wine and spirits, food safety, kitchen management, catering, business operations and kitchen budgeting.
Apart from the schools which provide a full, four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Administration, the large majority of degree programs may be fulfilled in well under two years.
Lots of these schools put together intern programs with local restaurants so learners can pick up real work experience, plus most maintain custom career placement support for you as you graduate.
Use one minute and explore a couple of the top institutions and instruction close to your city. Find a training curriculum near you and browse the possible career prospects in your state.
Type in your zip code into our search box below. Look through this short list:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
You do have some education alternatives in Cheyenne and WY — other career options.